Best AP European History Books 2020 – 2021


Best AP European History Books

Best AP European History Books 2020 – 2021 – If you are a history freak, then you must know about AP European History. Well, if you don’t know about it, then there is a thing called AP European History, which is equal to 2 semesters of a college.

In this, you study the study of Europe. You will cover the history from 1450 to the present day.

The student has to be sharp in this subject and should use their skill and practices to connect the six themes of historical developments. 

AP European History is the best way to jumpstart on required history courses and even motivate other students to do the same.

[toc]

The most significant advantage of this subject is for students to learn to think like a historian.

They will be able to analyze all the different things and also make comparisons between different things.  

This course is covered in four parts, chronological periods. It starts from 1450 to the present day.

While studying, students can also learn to identify different historical happenings and even make connections with them. These skills open up the mind of a student and make him think. 

Exam Summary: 

Students that will be taking this exam should know about all of the things that are necessary for a historian.

They should have the capability of thinking like a historian. The students are checked on the basis of multiple-choice questions, and the time given is of 3 hours and 15 minutes.

The exam has two parts, and the first part contains a 60% overall score, while the rest of 40% is associated with a second account. 

The exam is a tough one, and the student should be physically and mentally prepared while giving this test.  

Best Books: 

There are a lot of good ap euro textbooks available, which can help the student in further progressing.

The best ap European history review, prep & textbooks 2020 – 2021 are present online, so you can easily but them.

Some of the best ap European history review, prep & textbooks 2020 – 2021 that you should consider buying are: 

Cracking the AP European History Exam – Best Prep Book 2020 – 2021

Cracking the AP European History Exam is the top-recommended book by most people because it has a lot of details, and there is very focused information present in the book.

There are two lengthy practice tests current in the book and also have answers to them.

The student is sometimes anxious about MCQs, and they don’t know how to manage or approach them correctly. There are strategies present in this book on how to overcome fear. 

This is literally the best ap European history textbook out there in the market. It has so many good things going for it while there are some terrible things about the book, like very few practice tests.  

Barron’s AP European History – Best Review Book 2020 – 2021

Barron’s AP European History is also one of the top choices for an ap European history book and provides one of the best guides for students.

It has a lot of useful information for a student that the student can take full advantage of. Some of the most prominent features included are: 

  • Five lengthy Tests  
  • Charts to Summarize Europe’s History 
  • Practicing multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter.  

This is one of the best ap euro prep books around and will definitely be the right choice for the best guide to the history exam. 

AP European History Crash Course – Best Textbook 2020 – 2021

AP European History Crash Course book is different from all of the other books because it is more focused on the information that is relevant to you. Some of the best features: 

  • Full Lengthy Practice test 
  • Study the things that are necessary 

This book contains one of the best strategies in order to get a good grip on the subject.

If you are very short of time and need to make a final revision at the book, then this is the best choice for most students.

If you are into comprehensive stuff, this not be the best one for you.  

Conclusion: 

If you have a keen interest in history or you want to get a jumpstart, then AP European History is the best choice.

Unlike most of the books out there, the books that we have recommended are the best ones, and it is up to you which one you decide for yourself.  

In our opinion, cracking the ap european history exam 2020 premium edition is one of the best nights out there.

If you are under any circumstances, you should know that review materials are a crucial part of ensuring success.

We have presented some of the best books for you, and now it is time for you to buckle up and take the plunge of victory.

Recent Content